Saturday, July 15, 2006

Pink hair and Pirates

Why do all my funny stories start with a trip to McDonald's?? The latest Happy Meal toy is for Pirates of the Caribean (which is rated PG-13). Cassidy got a magic 8 ball in a skull. You lift the eye patch to find things like, Yo-ho-ho Maybe so. Keira got a blow up sword. Yes, you read that correctly. Funny how kids know what to do, she immediately tried to stab us with it. We told her you couldn't poke people and so she started attacking Buddy. Poor dog. Cassidy has been on a pink kick lately. Her latest request was to have pink hair. She told me that and then asked how she could do it. I told her about putting in hair dye and thankfully she said, "So when I'm an adult I can make my hair pink?" "Yes. When you're an adult you can make your hair pink." Phew!