Thursday, November 18, 2004

Giddy-gift-itis

I'm going to be writing the New England Journal of Medicine later today to tell them to look into a disease, Giddy-gift-itis. I know that I have it, and I know it must be genetic as my Mother has it too. I can't count the times my Mom has called me all a titter over some gift that she has just found. Doesn't matter who it's for, but it does seem to be worse if it's for me. Then I have the same problem. I usually blow the greatest gifts for Jeremy by giving him a hint, which he guesses right away! This year I have 2 perfect gifts for him. One that I already told him b/c he guessed it. Jeremy has learned that I do this and now, he is very kind and offers up that he doesn't want to guess. I know he could get it, so that's why he doesn't want a clue. He can be good to me. But really, it is the PERFECT gift. Now let's see if I can hold out until Christmas!