Friday, December 02, 2005

Birthday Parties and more

Today was a crazy day, and it all started yesterday. I got a call from the company with ONE week of vacation, who said they would like to negotiate and said how about 2 weeks. Ack. Did some calendar looking, and 2 won't cut it. So I had to call them back and say 3 or no go and best of luck in finding someone. They called back, but while I was on way to a birthday party for one of Cassidy's friends. So I will find out Monday what they want. The party was fun for the kids and the parents. Talked with another Mom about doing a big party since the birthday's of our girls are one week apart. I mentioned it to Cassidy tonight (just 10 minutes ago, and I had to blog right away so I wouldn't forget). She said, "Yeah, we could invite all my friends." "Yes, that would be fun" "And Oscar too. He's not my friend, he's just someone I like to spend time with." :-O I had a feeling she had a crush on the Don Juan of El Salon Rojo. (See his description in September post Birthday Ins and Outs).
PS- We got the class photo in Cassidy's folder today, and I asked who everyone was since I didn't recognize all the kids. "Kate, Keeshav, Callie, Julianne, Austin, Oscar. He's my 'spend-timer'". No joke folks.