Monday, October 10, 2005

Pumpkin Patch Blahs

Saturday we had some friends over for dinner and cards. Keira went down at a good time, but Cassidy was up late. Wouldn't have been so bad, but the next morning we had to head out to the pumpkin patch with Cassidy's preschool class. It was a potluck lunch at a farm. For some reason, Jeremy and I were exhausted too, so it was all we could do to get there. We showed up and headed on to a tractor pulling hay to take us to the field. We picked up some big pumpkins and the girls had fun walking through all the mud. Yeah, it was fun for the exhausted parents *sarcasm*. In my state of exhaustion I made some comment to an Indian or Sri Lankan to the effect of, "all our names must sound the same to you" since I had confused her name with someone from Mothers&More. Ugh! I forgot the camera, so I don't have pictures either. At least we have 55lbs of pumpkin to remember the day.