Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sibling Rivalry

We had a late night on Saturday as we went to a friends for dinner. Cassidy didn't go to bed until 9:30. Yikes. And she started her full days of preschool this week. She has been running pretty tired. Yet I wasn't expecting what happened yesterday. On our ride home from the school, Keira started shouting, "Aahh" for no apparent reason. I thought she was playing with Cassidy, but then I realized that Cassidy wasn't saying "Aahh" back in a playful way, despite Keira's giggling every time she did it. Cassidy was upset. Then it happened, "Mommy, Keira keeps saying 'Aahh' and I don't want her to." I almost started to laugh if it wasn't for the crying and Keira's random "Aahh"s. When did I become the one listening to complaints instead of making them??