Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I'm blogging this!

Jeremy teased me the second post I did that he was going to buy me a T-shirt that said, "I'm blogging this". I thought it was funny, but who would get it?? Then I'm having my mental breakdown in Target on the phone with Ashley, and she tells me, "You have to put this in your blog". Now every time the girls or Jeremy do something I joke, "I'm blogging this." My biggest problem is that it sounds too much like "I'm lovin' this" the new McDonald's ad campaign. So everytime I think of blogging now, I think "I'm blogging this" and yes I would like fries with it... or perhaps just an apple pie.

Last night we headed out for dinner, as Cassidy had taken a nap and so wasn't going to bed at 6. We went to our favorite chinese place, and after all day Sunday her telling everyone "Mi-hau" (chinese for hello, I think) she wouldn't say it at the restaurant. Cassidy picked that one up from watching Caillou, a PBS kids show from Canada. She has also picked up that there are monsters in her room, although she doesn't seem to be afraid of them, and that she needs medicine because she's sick. I'm just waiting for the episode on Euclidian Geometery.