Saturday, September 11, 2004

Trip to Target (sans Jeremy, Cassidy and Keira)

Perhaps I should preface this entry by announcing that my hormones are back on that monthly cycle. So today I headed off to Target, all by myself. *happy sigh* It was crowded and lots of little kids were there, crying, or just making noise. Then there was me, in the blissful state of non-with-me-childhood. Floating like a jellyfish with no real direction but somewhat of a purpose. More diapers, hmm..Majic Eraser, yeah that sounds good, there was something else, but oh look...shoes! So I found myself in the middle of the sale rack looking at funky flip flops when I HAD to call Ashley. Her wedding is in Hawaii this October, and suddenly I felt that she MUST have flip flops (remember how I opened this blog??). "What size are you?" "They have some with red and flowers, and a few white ones with sparkles." So after much searching I found a pair of white size 9 for her, and a nice red pair for her Mom. I even found cute little shoes for Keira that match shoes that I just got for Cassidy and myself. How grossly cute, I know. Get home. Man, did I forget chap-stik? That was half the reason I went!! (remember how I opened this blog??) Oh well. Start to tell Jeremy story of flip flops and pull them out to show him. WHAT?! Size 6 not a Size 9! I guess I'll be returning them and finally get my chap-stik.