Saturday, July 16, 2005

mmm...Awmmy

I'll be honest. I have not been keeping track of when Keira was saying her first words, or even what that word might be. We are always doing stuff and she makes lots of 'noises'. I kept saying, when she decides to talk it will be in full sentences. Well, it turns out she has been talking, we just haven't been listening (sorry Keira). So we are heading out this week, and I crate Buddy, Keira is to my unlearned ear mumbling, "Doh. Doh. Uddy." Me, "Uh-huh". Keira comes up to me in family room while I'm petting Mischief, "At. Itty" I point to Jeremy, "Who is that?" "ddd..Addy" Now I must point out that her ddd is very soft, almost under the breath, so it sounds more like a mumbled something. "Who am I?" "mmm...Awmmy" Again with the under the breath thing. Point being, we suddenly stopped this week, and listened to her. Turns out she has been talking. I wonder what else she's saying. "Eee eee..quals mmmm see squ...aired"