Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Back On-line, Again

After Verizon closed our service call ticket to have someone come out and check the line to our house after doing a 'remote' test, they actually sent someone out this morning. So I am On-line again. Phew! The move went well, and the house is great. The girls are adjusting, as are we. Mom and Dad came for a quick visit to move boxes and help us get ready for the 4th of July. We had our old neighbors and some other friends over for some food and fun. It turned out great and all the little kids ran around and had fun. The best was all the 'guys' set up under the deck by the baby swings and 4 men sat around pushing one baby. It was perfect weather and showed off the view, so it was great. I have lots of stories that I need to blog, so after I sort threw all my emails I will get to posting.