Monday, February 28, 2005

Keira in financial trouble?

Yesterday afternoon Cassidy took a huge nap. So we were a little worried about when she would go to bed. We were thinking of heading out for a walk when I remembered that the other Cassidy's parents were big time into watching the Oscars. So I called them up to ask if they would like to get rid of 'CJ' for a couple of hours. We walked over and picked her up and headed back to our place for some play time. The girls played for a bit, did some hula, and ate some dinner. Keira was due to go to bed during the middle of this. So I put her up at one point, but a few minutes later she started crying. CJ said, "Poor Keira", and I nodded saying, "Yes, she's very tired and needs to go to sleep." Then CJ said, "Keira is poor." Now how am I to respond to that? Funny how you don't think about some turns of phrase.