Friday, March 04, 2005

Carpet Shampooing

Having 1 dog, 2 cats and 2 kids our carpets have seen better days. We've talked about doing something, but have been taking our time figuring out what to do. Today I have an extremely busy day. Jeremy had to leave early, so I had to take both girls in the car to drop Cassidy off at school, then I will head back early for Birthday Circle so she can finally celebrate with her friends and finally after some lunch we will head to music class. Thank goodness Jeremy and I have date night! So imagine my stress levels when I finally have Keira fed and go upstairs to find a naked Cassidy with both her shampoo bottles making beautiful pools on the carpet. Which is when she put her hands in the shampoo, to whril it around like finger paint and splatter little hand prints on more carpet. So now, I really wonder what we should do about the carpets. At least they smell like watermelon!