Thursday, March 17, 2005

Props to my blogging brother, Aaron (and Gayle too)

It all started with my ol' college roomie, Gayle. No, I mean it ALL started with Gayle. You see, because Gayle's roomie moved out on her, and I was over 21, the Housing Dept. of Penn State decided that I should move in with Gayle. Turns out the new room was one floor above Jeremy's, and the rest is history, at least for Team Noonan being formed. Blogging though began because of Gayle too. See, she kept telling me to go check out her little bro's blog, and I did. After all he's sort of like my brother too. Well, we share a birthday, not the year (he was in diapers in the 80's instead of rocking out to the Eurythmics) but the day. Well, one thing lead to another, and I finally had to comment on one of his blogs, which forced me to start my own. Ok, now the rest is history. He has a very witty blog (some call it snarky) and you can get to his site by clicking on the title of this entry.
I'm not sure what a single guy in NYC finds interesting about suburban life in WA. Maybe it's the shared bday thing. Anyway, I had to give props to my blogging brother and Gayle (our devoted fan) too.