Thursday, March 24, 2005

Just one of those days

A lot of stuff has been happening, but I have been too busy to blog it. Cassidy had a play date with a schoolmate of hers on Wed, and the girls played and played. Then I had a book club meeting that night, but Jeremy was late at work, so I had about 20 minutes to pass the kids off to him before heading off. Had a great time, but was feeling tired out from all my socializing today. It was one of those days when you could have taken a shower but choose to watch Live with Regis and Kelly instead. When you could have worked out, done the laundry and vacuumed during the baby's nap, but instead read emails and watched a movie you've seen 3 times before. I was tired and realized if I stayed at home I would lose my mind and the poor girls would be tortured by having to hang with me. So I took them to the library so they could run and pull off all the books they wanted without me yelling. Cassidy never likes to leave, but she decided it would be ok if she got in stroller. So we are heading out of the library, me a zombie (I think I still had mascara that I hadn't properly washed off from the night before to give me the look to suit the spirit!) the girls with spots of berry flavored applesauce on their clothes and Cassidy being fussy when I run into an acquaintance Mom (oddly enough a fellow blogger for Mothers & More). You know, someone who you don't know well enough to excuse your horrific appearance and apparent lack of hygeine on your kids. *sigh* It was just one of those days.